Your first job in the Hospitality Industry or a great opportunity to develop and grown your career
Who Is It For?
- Anyone with hospitality/customer service experience looking to live and work in the USA.
- Hospitality professionals looking to gain international experience, while developing their careers.
- Hospitality Students looking to explore a career in the Country Club industry.
- College Graduates looking for a Gap Year.
- have at least 6 months experience in hospitality/customer service industry
- be available for interviews in July/August
- Able to secure a clean Police Record
- Ready to depart for The USA in October
What you Get
- Return Flights to and from USA
- Health Insurance while in The USA
- H2B Visa
- Salary of between $12-$18 per hour. (plus overtime)
- Accommodation and Transportation to and from work is provided at a weekly cost of roughly $150
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career over 3 years
The Loxahatchee Club, located just north of Palm Beach in Jupiter, Florida was created out of a love of the game of golf following in the tradition of the finest clubs in North America.
Vision And Values
We combine our love for people and possibilities as the path to realising potential, with the knowledge and expertise of an industry that should be centred around people.
Through this love comes the transformative power towards fulfilment for both people and organisations.
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who wants to grow in the hospitality industry or if you simply want to travel!I’ve had the time of my life in Florida & working for Boca West has truly been an experience I will never forget.An amazing club with amazing people! If you are on the fence about applying – take that leap of faith, you won’t regret it!
Quite possibly the best decision I made following my masters graduation. I applied, was successful and have not looked back.If you want to gain experience in the industry or are simply looking to spend 8 months in the Florida sunshine whilst earning, then don’t hesitate to reach out to John. He will walk you through every step!I know it sounds too good to be true but it really is an amazing opportunity and not one to pass up!
The whole process for Workaway was very smooth and if any problems arose John Fingleton from bē was ready to assist. Moving away from home was tough at the start being homesick, My parents, work colleagues and the support from bē and my Club in Florida kept my head above water and helped me to get through the shaky start.
I would recommend this program to anyone who wants to broaden their horizons in the Hospitality Industry.