Who Is Workaway For?
- Ideal opportunity for anyone looking to start their hospitality career
- College graduates looking to develop and grow their career on the international stage
- Hospitality professionals looking to gain international experience, while developing their careers.
- Hospitality college students looking to secure an international placement with top 5* resorts
- Anyone with hospitality/customer service industry experience looking to live and work in the USA.
- Hold a European Passport
- Must be currently living and Working in Ireland/UK for at least 2 yrs
- Have at least 1 yrs experience in hospitality/customer service
- be available for interviews in July/August
- be available to leave for USA in October and stay through to
- be able to secure a clean police record if successfully hired
- Return Flights to and from USA
- Health Insurance while in The USA
- We will secure and pay for your H2B Visa
- Salary of between $12-$15 per hour. (plus overtime)
- Accommodation and Transportation to and from work is provided at a weekly
cost of roughly $150
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career
Experience the Nation’s #1 Private Residential Country Club.
Sailfish Point delivers the Florida lifestyle you always imagined—a natural blend of tasteful sophistication and boundless comfort. Surrounded by water.
There is always a stunning first impression waiting here, just beyond the gates. A secret sanctuary hiding in plain sight, just 12 miles south of downtown Sarasota. This is where sugar sand beaches, pristine golf courses, and endless luxury amenities come together to create one of America’s Healthiest Clubs.
Located in Vero Beach along Florida’s Treasure Coast, Windsor is a private residential community and sporting club unlike any other.
Woodfield is a family-oriented social and recreational club located in picturesque Boca Raton, Fla. The club features a wide range of residential selections and world-class, resort-style amenities.
Embark on a fantastic opportunity to get international experience, in quality 5-Star establishments and resorts,
that will improve your chances of finding the perfect job back in Ireland upon your return.
What you say about Workaway
bē is committed to enabling and supporting People and Organizations alike to exceeding their guests expectations.
Through our exclusive relation with Workaway International we are able to offer People the ability to gain International experience and training in 5 star Country Clubs, while also enabling Organizations the opportunity to invest into their people, allowing them partake in an 8 month International placement, to Train, Develop & Upskill before ultimately returning back to them ready to secure the next step in their careers.
Since establishing our relationship with Workaway International back in 2009 we have successfully helped over a thousand people from Ireland and The UK secure places with our Private Member Country Clubs in USA, we are most proud of the ones who have taken this opportunity to develop and grow their careers into Management positions.
Will you be our next success story? Come join us and become part of the bē famfam
Vision And Values
We combine our love for people and possibilities as the path to realising potential, with the knowledge and expertise of an industry that should be centred around people.
Through this love comes the transformative power towards fulfilment for both people and organisations.
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who wants to grow in the hospitality industry or if you simply want to travel!I’ve had the time of my life in Florida & working for Boca West has truly been an experience I will never forget.An amazing club with amazing people! If you are on the fence about applying – take that leap of faith, you won’t regret it!
Jennifer TaylorJennifer has completed 1 seasons in USA through Workaway and is eagerly awaiting the opportunity to develop and grow her career further in the Hospitality Industry.
Quite possibly the best decision I made following my masters graduation. I applied, was successful and have not looked back.If you want to gain experience in the industry or are simply looking to spend 8 months in the Florida sunshine whilst earning, then don’t hesitate to reach out to John. He will walk you through every step!I know it sounds too good to be true but it really is an amazing opportunity and not one to pass up!
Lauren CunninghamJennifer has completed 1 seasons in USA through Workaway and is eagerly awaiting the opportunity to develop and grow her career further in the Hospitality Industry.
The whole process for Workaway was very smooth and if any problems arose John Fingleton from bē was ready to assist. Moving away from home was tough at the start being homesick, My parents, work colleagues and the support from bē and my Club in Florida kept my head above water and helped me to get through the shaky start.
I would recommend this program to anyone who wants to broaden their horizons in the Hospitality Industry.